Join us as we host our second annual Education Expo, where students and their parents can learn more about some of the most exciting and innovative educational programs and pathways available at the high school level, such as:
- The Specialty Center with a health sciences focus
- The Advance College Academy
- The Hanover Center for Trades and Technology
- The International Baccalaureate program
- CodeRVA (new for 2016)
WHEN AND WHERE:
- October 20 at 6:00 p.m. at Lee-Davis High School*
- November 3 at 6:00 p.m. at Patrick Henry High School*
*A free dinner will be served from 5:30-6:30 p.m., so bring an appetite! Introductory sessions will be held in the auditorium at 6:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
While all are welcome, this will be especially helpful for current middle school and ninth grade students and their parents as they begin planning their educational futures. Students will have the opportunity to apply for some of these programs starting this year.
For more information about this event, students and parents are encouraged to contact their school counselor or Dr. Robert Staley at firstname.lastname@example.org or (804) 365-4562.
We look forward to seeing you there!