Senior Trip Information: The senior class will be taking their annual trip to Busch Gardens, Williamsburg, on Monday, June 6, 2016.
- Buses will leave Patrick Henry at 8:30 am and return at 5:30 pm. All students going on the trip are required to ride the bus. Students may not drive themselves.
- The cost of the trip will be $70, which includes the bus and the tickets. Students with a season pass will be required to pay $30 for the bus. Please bring extra money for food or souvenirs.
- Permission slips and money will be collected the week of April 11 – April 15, during all four lunches.
- Be advised that the trip must be paid for in advance. No money will be accepted after this date. Checks should be made out to Patrick Henry High School.
- Students must submit the attached signed permission slip and money to reserve spots.
- If any student is asked to leave the park for any reason, parents will be required to pick up their student up at the park upon contact by a chaperone. If you have any questions please call or email Mrs. Allen (Fallen@hcps.us) at 365-8000.
- Click here for the Permission Slip for the senior trip.